Metis Bridge is a tool that helps you transfer tokens between different networks. You can use Metis Bridge to send ETH and Metis tokens from mainnet or testnets to Andromeda or Stardust.
You can use the Metis Bridge solution to transfer ERC-20 or ERC-721 Tokens between L1 and L2.
ETH is needed to bridge METIS from Ethereum L1 to Andromeda L2. Once Metis is on L2, transactions will be paid for in METIS.
Bridging tokens and coins require paying fees and there is the defined minimal L2 Gas limit, which may make the defined by user Gas value increase.
Which 3rd party bridges does Metis Bridge support at the moment?
There are also a variety of 3rd party bridges from other popular chains available:
- 1.Synapse - https://synapseprotocol.com/landing
- 3.Celer - https://cbridge.celer.network/#/transfer
- 4.BoringDAO - https://oportal.boringdao.com/
- 5.Relay Chain (Avalance, Fantom, Cronos <> Andromeda) - https://app.relaychain.com/#/cross-chain-bridge-transfer
- 6.O3 Swap - https://o3swap.com/bridge
- 7.Multichain - https://app.multichain.org/#/router
- 8.Stargate (Supported tokens - METIS, USDT - https://stargate.finance/transfer